View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Results for those that care.

Hand 1:
I pushed, he called with the second nuts. Turn was an A so if I decided to flatcall instead I still lose my stack.

Hand 2:
I usually push in spots like this if I have a hand that is in the top 25-35%. K2 isn't much, but its more than I'm likely going to have next hand when I'm going to be forced to call based on pot odds. I also have a tiny amount of FE at this point, I'm never really surprised to see this get folded around. Prolly at least 10-15% of the time which I think is pretty good in this spot. In this case the SB called with AK and no suckout for me.

Hand 3:
I really didn't think this was all that hard a call. It sucks to be in this spot, but folding just gets you in worse trouble and is just bad overall. SNGPT shows this as a clear call against any reasonable range from the button. He had TT I flopped an A, turned a K, and in what has become an all too common dagger in my heart he rivered his set.

Hand 4:
I folded. I have no clue why.
I thought it was odd that I did so when looking at some HHs and wondered if anyone else would fold this. Would have flopped an A and likely taken down a small pot against the SB's 88 if I got to see the flop.

Hand 5:
As some of you probably guessed from my responses earlier I pushed here. I'm sure its a moderately +EV move, but not as good as a simple raise or even a limp. This is definately something I start to do as a subtle form of tilt, I eliminate post flop play and just start pushing anytime its even slightly +EV.

Villian1 called with 99 and flopped a set to take most of my stack.

Anyway, thanks for everyone for their thoughts.