View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 04:10 AM

Default San Fran birthday ideas?

Have a birthday coming up soon. This will be the first one i've had since moving to the bay area. I have several old friends up here, but have been busy acclimating to work, dealing with relationship bs and the like, and havent really gotten involved in any of the nightlife. I know that there are several people from the SF area that post, so do any of you have any recommendations as to areas several early-mid 20ish kids can go enjoy a bday?

we're a pretty easy going crowd. obviously we enjoy drinking immensely, most of us appreciate good beer. we're not terribly high class, but money is no real object. i personally am not much of a dancing type, so i'd prefer to emphasize my strengths and stay away from that. ideally the night could start with dinner, but thats not a necessity... but in either case, it will probably begin at ~7-8. in the area of 15 people or so.

i'm just drawing a blank. i should have gotten out and gotten to know the area a lot more since i've got here, but time just seems to fly. any help would be great.