View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Can we get a discussion on early level play? 20% ROI at 22s?

[ QUOTE ]
2 Years could be 100 SnG's. How many is this over? I feel like until I see soemone with >20% ROI over 10,000 SnG's I will not think that it is possible. But I am probably just a loser in denial.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not to be a pr1ck but the only sentence that has any resmeblance of truth to it is the last one. There are two reasons that nobody posts their 25% ROI reults over 10000 22s or 33s. First, and most obviously, most people who are beating either game at that rate typically move up. Second, their are some rather +EV implications of not posting those results.

There is some part of me that is tempted to spend the next 4-5 months 8 tabling the 33s at 24% until hit 10000 SnGs just so that this issue is forever closed. If there were an easy way to prop bet (I am open to suggestions) this so that I wouldn't lose out on cash by not moving to the 55s I would probably do it.

** I think you could be the 33s at near 30% if you played most of your games at night. Don't get me wrong because I can't but I think a great player can do it. Sadly I am not in that group because my game has a ton of really big holes that I need to work on.