View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 04:40 AM

Default Re: To push or not to push.

[ QUOTE ]
You're right.

I guess you can play correctly while on tilt too, though I have serious doubts about Atticus's ability to play after those bad beats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see. You failed to see what everyone else quickly realized, which was that the point of this post was to investigate to what extent table image should contribute to pushing decisions. You also obviously did not read my other recent thread on the same topic. You claim that I left out details when all relevant details were included. You assumed I was on tilt when I made a perfectly standard push. You contributed nothing of any worth to the conversation, and wasted your time, and everyone else's with an unfounded personal remark that only showed your own lack of understanding of my question.

And after all that, you imply that I don't know how to play. I'm no expert, but given the above, I'll take that as a compliment.

I know you're capable of better contributions than this. How about you read a little more closely, and give a brother the benefit of the doubt, ok?