View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 12:25 AM

Default Re: running bad/feeling good/trying to be careful/inner thoughts

[ QUOTE ]
its very easy to break even over 30k hands

[/ QUOTE ]
you are right, this is the longest i have gone on a perpetual downswing and usually its never one problem but a dynamic of problems rolling into each other to form one big problem.

i am actually glad you commented in here b/c i do have a question for you. i have actually been broadening my game (you might have noticed in the strat forums, probably not...it doesnt matter) i have recently been taking stabs at bigger games. i have had the BR to do this for a long time but poker has always been something "fun" that i do has a hobby and nothing more (still is) and i was always content with staying at 2/4-3/6 NL with the occasional splash around at 1/2 NL when a game was juicy. lately i have been playing 5/10 and the strange thing is that i have been doing better with this game than the 2/4-3/6.

are the mix of games messing me up? i seriously doubt it, but i know you have taken shots at bigger games and succeeded but you play poker and i make my money from other things. its far fetched i know but just curious why i am running well in the bigger game and so God-awful in the game i am "comfortable" in.