View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the fact that the GF in question is not being "talked into it" weighs heavily.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, that fact could possibly make it worse...the fact OP doesnt have to talk her into it is going to weigh in heavily on him after shes done gurgling some other guys balls, hes going to realize she WANTED to do it. Men are jealous and territorial, its just gunna make him suspicious of everything she ever does and says, and pretty soon the weight of that will cause cracks in the relationship.

Hell even if its just some other chicks value meal shes eating, after the novelty wears off hes gunna somehow feel inadequete because he obviously doesnt do enough to satisfy her completely, and hes gunna call his manhood into question because he'll feel he cant get the job done.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, the thing with this is, I think you're projecting how you would feel onto the general public. I understand it's hard for most of us to see anyway other than our way as making any sense. But you can't just assume that because you would feel that way, that someone else would.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I get that...I just think the vast vast majority of men are all like this, so while its true its entirely possible OP wont ever feel this way, I think its pretty likely. Im sure waaaaaay more relationships have ended because the guy was like "oh no, thats not me, thats just every other guy is" and then turned out to be wrong, than there are relationships that survived because the guy was like "giggidy giggidy giggidy!!".

Lets not forget the fact there is another person involved too, so even if you are the rare exception, she has to be as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dig.

I will give you this, as well, most people who would be comfortable with this aren't looking for strangers' approval of the concept on a message board. There's a point against OP also.