View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Who are the winners here?

[ QUOTE ]
Funny, I thought all mixed games were a form of poker...kinda why I put it under poker theory

[/ QUOTE ]

Solami, although I sarcastically addressed my reply to the generic "you", it was really a dig at RTN. I should have said, "It's obvious he should have looked..." Some people just add replies willy-nilly, so that you can't tell from the "Reply to" field who they meant to reply to. I try to reply to the person whose comment I'm actually responding to, although at times I get lazy and add it at the bottom of the thread.

My inference from the comment with the link was that he or she thought you should have searched the Texas Hold'em forum to find that thread. I have no idea why anyone would think that, hence my sloppy reply. If I were a better writer, it would be clear that I was pushing back against the notion that someone should have found that thread in another forum rather than posting a new thread here.

As usual, "no good deed goes unpunished." Or maybe I just need to write more clearly. *shrug*