View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: Now a question for RJT, NotReady, and other believers

[ QUOTE ]
Sklansky has admitted that he would likely believe in God if enough geniuses studied the topic and declared God's existence to be probable. My question for you is, if this happened and Sklansky started to believe on those grounds, would you consider that a valid reason for belief? Do you think God would consider it valid? (Note: I am speaking primarily here about the Christian God, so think along those lines, and feel free to use Bible verses to prove your point; I am also assuming that Sklansky becomes a Christian, and not just a theist.)

I am fairly certain that I am working my way towards one major question here, but I'm not completely sure, so I'm jumping through these hoops until I get my mind right. If you think you know where I'm going, feel free to point it out, or if any of this has already been addressed please let me know.

I appreciate any responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant answer because I don't fit your criteria, but I think you may be heading in a direction that meets up with some thoughts I'm trying to express about morality and forming beliefs because of expert opinion.

Good luck, I watch with interest.

chez