View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 01:14 PM

Default Re: Help me plan my Vegas trip

Some thoughts

The deli at TI is the Carnegie Deli (I think) - word to the wise - SHARE A SANDWICH - they are unbelieveably massive - like, imagine how big you can possibly imagine a sandwich to be, then double it - that is how big they are - I saw someone order a club - it had what looked to be a full package of bacon in it.

If you want a GREAT meal and a good deal - though its $32 - I suggest Samba at The Mirage - its a Brazillian Steakhouse where they serve rodizio - which is basically where they come by with skewers of various kinds of meat and carve or serve them at your table - its all you can eat - plus you get salad, fried plantains, veggies, creamed spinach and black beans - and the meat is fantastic. IF you are a true carnivore, you CANNOT miss this.

The breakfast buffet at the Bellagio is fantastic. I might suggest you tell a slight fib and call ahead to let them know that you got married the night before - you may be able to go into the VIP line.

As for the poker, well, you'll have to ask someone else. I was just there last month and we stayed at The Mirage and I felt little need to go to any other poker rooms - I really liked it there. I have heard the Flamingo has a good room as well.