View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Has anyone had sex with a hardcore feminist?

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think that most of the guys here have slept with enough women to make this judgementn (not direct AT u)

#1 being hot has NO bearing on how good u are in bed...ur sexual drive does...sure self confidence help but NOT only hot girls have this...and ive known of alot of hot girls that have sucked in bed (from guys and from themselves asking me things)

#2 Doing someone hot definately makes sex more fun...but just b/c ur attracted to her doesnt make her better perfomance wise in bed....

sex is something people either super enjoy and strive to be better...somthing they just "do"....or something they dont care doing - how HOT u are or if ur a feminist, etc has no bearing on how u [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying that either of these absolutely dictate your abilities and wants in bed. (i.e. hot chicks and feminists give lousy head). I'm merely saying that self-image (hotness) and sexual/gender politics (feminism) have a bearing on your attitudes about sex. Part of how you bump uglies is going to be how confident you are, how hot your partner thinks you are, how hot you think your partner is, whether you love them, whether you feel most sexual relationships are driven by power and pain moreso than love, etc.

NT