View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Screen name change (fatskiis) And some long (LC) expatiation

I dont think I made any large mistakes in that hand.

Preflop I think is good, with postion and the 2 other loose players in. The BB was 72% vpip over a large number of hands and UTG was like 53/26 and I had never seen him limp a strong hand preflop over like 4-500 hands. I get some more controll over the hand which is very good in position, add a tad of deception, and prolly have equity anyways.

Flop call is marginal and the closest play in the hand. I was getting 11 to 1, with 4 nut outs. My implied odds are crazy. If it gets capped behind me, my odds are only 1:8 but again my implied odds are even better and the chances of it getting capped arent high (although if it gets capped people prolly have redraws).

When it came back to me again, I like my cap. How often does this need to buy me a free card to be correct? The pot is now truly gigantic and I will be getting good odds on the turn. I think this buys me a free card often enough. I am losing something like 1/2 a SB for a 25% (i think its actually higher, you could easily have KTs, AK, or even KQ and slow down, or could have a better hand try to c/r me) chance to save myself at least 2 SB on the turn.

Turn call is obvious, getting 11:1 with a double gutter.

I really dont want to be the person who asks for help then argues with good advice. But I dont think my play in this hand was bad.