View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
no i think im going to be mum on the journal. mainly like i said for future reference if we spend more time.

a note on the date: when i dropped her off at her house, she did not invite me in. i was pretty surprised by it, not because i was expecting to mess around or anything or really, but just because i thought she would wan't to hang out for even a little bit and talk.

what's weird is as i was pulling up to her place, she was like "oh just park here on the street" as opposed to something like 'just drop me off in the front of the house'. so she had be walk her to her door, only to not invite me in. i didn't know if she had called an audible or what.

so then, no goodnight kiss, which i was surprised by. here is a girl i have made out with, seen naked, and slept with, and no goodnight kiss after a pretty decent date?

needless to say i had the brow furled as i walked back to my car.

i have talked to her since, and she has said she had a great time and even said she airballed by not inviting me in to hang out. she also said she would like to go out again somtime, which i thought was good news.

then i read the journal entry, and now the ass is chapped and the head confused.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like she enjoys the free meal and conversation that goes with it, but isn't interested in anything more. Just my $0.02.