View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:21 AM

Default Re: The Gaming Club - 50% to $100 (5x)

RiverTheNuts
[ QUOTE ]

I got my 100 bonus credited today after 4 days of waiting. They tell me I have to deposit again to get the other 50 dollars of bonus out... maybe later

[/ QUOTE ]
This is strange as if you’ve made a qualifying deposit for the reload, an additional deposit wouldn’t be necessary. Please can you PM us with your alias so that we can investigate this further.

Withdrawals to web wallets such as Neteller are the quickest way to get your cash. It generally takes between 24 and 48 hours to reflect once it leaves our processing center.

Benholio
[ QUOTE ]

My question: If I deposit today, will I be eligible for this bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
It’s unfortunately too late, but we will be having more reload bonuses in the near future.

pdxpuck
[ QUOTE ]

y $.02 - apparently not. I just went through several iterations of email with customer support about this and failed to make any headway. Living on the west coast (US) I am often mistaking the date deadlines of these sites, and my deposit went in shortly after the 24th. I immediately registered and received the confirmation that I _was_ eligible for the bonus and commenced to play it off. After emailing customer support and having them tell me I was not eligible - and numerous repeats trying to get an explanation about why I received the confirmation email - I finally have given up trying.

[/ QUOTE ]
We’ve just had a look into this and you’re in luck – based on the time differences it literally just made the system cutoff by a hairs breadth. Bonus is now in your account and we’re following up with the support staff you dealt with.

celiboy
[ QUOTE ]

Well, I have had the same experience as many others. Finished this on Thursday morning - over the 72 hour timeframe, and no bonus credited. Get your act together Gaming Club. Email sent to them so I should expect a response by midweek hopefully. Why these online sites can't conduct themselves like real businesses with decent customer service is beyond me.......

[/ QUOTE ]
Just to let you know that the bonus is now en route to your account and you should see it the next time that you login. Our apologies for the delay – we’ve taken steps to minimize technical problems in the future.

MadMat
If you’re the same Mat we spoke to earlier – then the bonus is in your account. If not, please PM us with your alias and we’ll get it sorted out.

To everyone who has experienced delays in receiving their bonuses, we’d like to convey our humblest apologies for any inconvenience or unfavorable experience suffered. The problems did arise as a result of various technical difficulties with our systems which manifested themselves once the reload was sent, but a bad is experience is a bad one nonetheless and in future we will endeavor to ensure that everything works efficiently.

We believe a thank you is in order as well – you guys displayed a saints patience whilst we got this fixed and we really do appreciate it.