View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:03 PM

Default Re: VIP email/offer for PPM V

I'm not sure why all the negativity about this. I see this offer as generous in that it offers up a prize package worth serious $$$$, and one that appeals to the broadest segment of the Party playing public, to wit:

1. Must be Gold member.

2. Must play mid or high limits.

3. Must multitable, preferably 8+ tables.

4. Must be willing to play ungodly hours on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and into the work week which is end-of-quarter for any business.

5. Must have 25K plus Party Points ready to go.

6. Must want to go on a cruise.

7. Must have the available resources to go on a cruise (freedom from other commitments, babysitters for the kids, a desire to play poker on a boat for several days, etc.)

8. Prefrably (though not a must) should have a spouse, roomates, friends, etc. that also play high stakes and multi-table and can share the burden of playing non-stop over the holidays on your account.

9. And must hope that one's efforts are sufficient to out-race the others similarly situated. 'Cause, if you don't make the top 25, you are stuck with some freeroll entries or numerous ladies jogging suits.

I for one am phoning the wife and letting her know I'll be busy this Christmas. Large boat full of poker players here I come!!!11!!1!1one!11!