View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Conditional Suffrage?

[ QUOTE ]
I'll start by testing your personal financial ethics, then move on to your knowledge of the Bill of Rights and the limited power of the executive branch, along with your true understanding (or lack thereof) of fundamental American civil rights and the 14th Amendment.

I'll happily email you your score, once I've decided whether or not you're intelligent and informed enough to be allowed to vote.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh gee, that's not fair! I was planning on being exempt from the test and being the only person in the country eligible to vote for anything. Darn.

Post your multiple choice / true or false / matching test (since those are the only two types of tests that can be objective). I'm confident that most people on this forum, both Republican and Democrat, will pass.

[ QUOTE ]
And if I just happen to discover that a large number of Republicans are just too misinformed and/or ignorant to be allowed to vote, well, I'm sure you'll have no problem with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you will have no problem with the potentially equally large number of misinformed Democrats being found incompetent to vote... actually, the number may be larger, due to OtisTheMarsupial's claim that uneducated people typically vote Democrat.

[ QUOTE ]
Of course not. The fact that, under my test, white Republican Party members will be disenfranchised at 4x the rate of other demographic groups is just a statistical anomaly, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, your test will be opinion-based rather than fact-based, then? I mean, it would have to be, since white Republican Party members have the same facts as every other demographic, but surely have different opinions.

Discriminating people based on their opinions now are we???