View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Questions about MTH

These questions pertain to the cascade option on Party's new beta system. If I have multiple tables going, and then a table pops up requiring my action, when I go to bet raise or fold another table will pop up, and then another also requiring my action. Is there a way I can make the program wait until I have completed the action on the first table before others take their turn? It would make things go much smoother.

Another problem is with new tables. If I am on the waiting list for a table and I'm playing multiple games, when a seat comes open that table will pop up. But if I don't take the seat very quickly (again using the cascading feature) then it goes away not to come back. If I can't find it in time I won't get the seat. I know I can make the new table pop up in a different location, but there are two problems with this:

1. It pops up too low on my screen and part of the table is hidden by the windows tool bar

2. I'd prefer to have the table remain in the que, let me take the seat, and then go on to the next decision in the que. This problem is somewhat related to the first problem above.

Thanks.