View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: jennicide returns!!

i was only being serious in the first part of my post really, in reality i'm probably more uncomfortable with the idea of being in a car that long with a stranger than you are, but anyone who has read the news journal enough to get a feel for their starting hand requirements for "news" articles knows i was completely serious about that part

if you don't mind i would like to confirm that you were in fact joking about drafting a bill and that you don't actually have any political experience or schooling?

for me personally, my poker "venture" is really not that time-consuming, so after reading what i assume to be a sarcastic remark i find myself asking the question "why can't i write a bill to legalize poker in delaware?" does anyone have any good answers to that question...or better yet does anyone have any advice or links to resources that would aid me in doing something like this? i have always been under the delusion that i write significantly better than the average person so really the only ingredient i think im missing is the technical knowledge of the law and the format of a modern written bill