View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

Regarding tailgating.

I'll move over if I can- but if somebody is riding my bumper and I couldn't possible go faster or move over, I will slow the [censored] down and make their life difficult. Frankly- I am a GREAT arbiter of how fast to drive, so if you want to go faster than me you're an idiot anyway, and if you're trying to crawl up my ass and it won't get anything done, we'll be doing it at a speed where you might not kill me if you hit me.

I also will do the "move over slightly to block off somebody trying to skirt by on the right when there isn't really a right lane" If Seattle people know the part of I5 just south of Northgate where you enter onto 5 from Northgate way- people are horrible there.

If somebody edges into a crosswalk that I'm in, and they're just looking hella impatient, I'll slow way down. On the other side, if they stay back and don't creep up, I'll hustle out of the way.

As my friend and I were talking about today, sometimes if somebody is being an idiot and not looking where they're walking, I'll let them run into me instead of moving. This is a good move if you're me, because they're mos def getting the bad end of that impact. (I'll only do this if they're just doing something exceptionally dumb when they should be walking).