View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 03:18 AM

Default Re: All affiliates - please read!

>many more people than usual are monitoring newsgroups

I will try to be clearer in future posts, sorry.
I have heard that PartyPoker is monitoring this newsgroup because they are concerned as to what the response is to their changes. What affiliates and players alike think of their player reward plan, what the buzz is on the skins thing, etc.

When I say PartyPoker, I am sure that one of the owners is not carrying his laptop with him so he can check 2+2 in between meeting with department heads, but it is possible that people there have been told to come in and see what the consensus is.
Knowing that, it really makes sense not to have things in here that will hurt our cause. Party wants their players back - simple as that.

Someone posted - what does this all mean to the player.
This is simple - if you are a player that is with an affiliate, please register under that affiliate once their affiliation with Party is reestablished, since you will have upside potential.

There is no cloak and dagger, nothing sinister - just sensible reasons why we all should just not discuss things until Party has finalized their changes and we know what we can say and how we can say it.

If we know that it annoys them when they see affiliates discuss rakeback, then why do it? Why advertise it if it pisses them off? We need their support and will get it if we give them ours.

And, I will publicly state that if I have a high limit player generating me a lot of income, I'll do what I can to show my appreciation. One thing I cannot do and will not do is give him rakeback - because PartyPoker.com does not allow it.

I do not think I can make this any clearer than that.
If it is not allowed and I cannot give it, there is no reason to discuss it.