View Single Post
Old 11-23-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Re: Did I overplay QQ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You'll still get called by lots of hands that you beat on the turn especially against weak competition and on a draw heavy board.

If you'd like to explain why you think raising all in on the flop is +EV but all-in on the turn is -EV I'd be interested to hear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen, i'm assuming, by your sarcastic tone, that you think it's obvious i'm "uneducated" about EV.. Ok that's fine, but instead of making a lame sarcastic comment, JUST EXPLAIN WHY IT'S NOT +EV!!!!! DONT WASTE a post making a sarcastic comment... it serves no purpose on a forum that's supposed to be educational... sarcasm on this board is friggin annoying... friggin wise guy... get off your high horse and learn to discuss with people, in a MATURE way your opinions and views... I'll listen... and possibly stand corrected... But that's no way to hold a discussion... even if i am dead wrong... THan correct me... but seriously... don't be a smart mouth... it's pointless...

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a bit on tilt... i'll view my/your comments again after tomorrow and maybe delete this... maybe i'm short-tempered tonite....

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe.. i've noticed that you've been replying to your own posts throughout the night before anyone else can reply with an answer.. feeling ok? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I re-read what i've written... and realize i have something else to add... is that ok??

[/ QUOTE ]

YES ITS OK.. jeesh... attitude...