View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Things I enjoyed about the weekend

in no particular order......
-getting hit on by a hooker

-grabbing jason_t's leg as he walked by my table, and seeing the look of horror on his face that he had just been groped by a man, followed by the look of glee when he realized he had been molested by PBob.

-Shant giving me repeated updates about how he was falling furtehr and further out of favor with the floor-cock at the Bellagio

-meeting many 2+2ers, if only briefly.

-offereing a woman walking by my 4/8 table at Bellagio $5 for the beer that she was drinking, and her selling it to me. cocktail waitresses were to scarce and i was thirsty.

-having our room phone ring at noon while we were both in a coma, hearing bicyclekick say "hello" (person on other end asks when we want the room made up)..."um, never, and please don't call here again". I'm sure you had to be there, but this totally cracked me up.

-Shant being told he had to stand behind that bar carpet at Bellagio because he was too annoying on the rail.

-Klepto showing me his thong.

-introducing Myself to Mason at the Mirage late one night, only to have him look at me like I had 2 heads.

-CDC 3-betting Josh with 53o in the Bellagio 30 game and making runnrunner to make the nut straight.

-Playing GoT's chips for one BB hand while he went to piss.

-Taking a great deal of red chips from a completely obliterated Doyle Brunson's daughter (so I was told) and calling her down with Ace-high on a scary board (with Bicyclekick telling me how awful of a call it was [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])only to be shown 6-high.

-seeing what i swear was Tanya Harding playing video poker by herself at the Bellagio.

-Open-raising blind repeteadely in the Mirage 20/40 game and running over the local nits.

-seeing Sklansky wandering around the Bellagio cardroom almost as if he is lost

-getting some nit to flip out and ask to see my hand since I keep letting jason_t sweat it

-getting a chance to meet/talk to/play with Victor. good player. great guy.

-hearing screams from the 15 game that GoT and Bakku were in.....seeing the floor come over and say "who screamed" (man was that guy pissed/a total dick) and seeing the look of guilt on bakku's face like a kid who just farted in church but refuses to fess up...pricelsss

....i'm sure there are others...what are some of yours?