View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 11:52 PM

Default anyone wanna put their $$ where their mouth is? i do

well. my stack sized theory certainly resulted in me being called a retard, moron, ect. and i've gotten berated at the tables by several 2p2ers (at least i think or they just have 2p2 stats and sound familiar).

i'm in the proccess of switching party accounts so i will be playing mostly at stars this next week. And I want to prove how dumb stars using the S&gs in TLB points is. So i might go nuts on them this week. And once I get my money into my party rakeback account I'm going to start playing more cash games and STTs there. So my MTT play will be much more selective after this week. I want to get some extra incentive to go allout for the last week.

This is a challenge to any takers, but since i'm such a "retard" i'd be shocked if only 1 person wanted to take me up on this.

So, anybody who wants to, can put up a bet ($50- $2000) that they will score more than me this week.

i know I shouldn't even be posting here anymore, but I'm bored since I'm on my last MTT of the day(i have online poker ADD). and also, I want to go out with a bang. This is open to anybody, but I would probably only take 1 $2000 bet for bankroll reasons. however, I will take several smaller bets, and play many people individually if there's enough interest.

BTW. i have one 162 point score so far from a $100 LHE tourney today, so if anybody bets me who didn't play at all today wants i can remove that score if its still there at the end of the week.