View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 05:44 PM

Default Re: (109) Bubble Fun with Raptor

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think this has to be one of the most insanely marginal decisions, its kind of akin to making a post on whether or not to choose heads or tails, maybe the reasoning behind the decision is helpful for improvement in this case but the actual decision pretty much makes no difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed... but call because gambling is more fun than not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if thats the case, then I, Raptor, will call because I am better with more chips than my opponents are. That tips the scales for me at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think a point everyone seems to be missing is that the big blind, if even relatively decent, will call with ANY TWO because he knows he will lose a fold race and hes getting better than 2 to 1. any 2 cards folks. keep that in mind. some good points being made though keep it up. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you that I fold this, but I think you're vastly overestimating how often the BB is good enough to call with any 2. The players in the 109's aren't great, especially regarding concepts like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

as far as that goes, in general, i think the 109ers call ENTIRELY too much in spots where they have no reason whatsoever to, and not nearly enough when they need to.. which is a possibility in this situation. however, i do think they call in that spot more than enough to make the AQ fold correct, even if they dont call with 93o. holla