View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 01:13 PM

Default 10/20NL Live f/ St. Kitts

The table is absolutely ridiculous. The cash game just started up after a welcome reception with an open bar so everyone on the table is completely blitzed. There's this one crazy German dude who doesn't speak English. Somehow, he picked up the phrase "ship it". I don't think he understands what it means. When I first sat down on the table he extended his hand and said "ship it" in the voice you would use to say "what's up". Anyway, the two villains in this hand are the German guy, and a Swedish dude who fell asleep on the table earlier. Both are completely trashed. I have $3,500 and they cover.

I pick up A A on the cutoff. There are 5 limpers to me including the two villains. I make it $150. Blinds fold. Both villains call.

The flop comes K 9 8 . The Swedish guy leads out $300 and mumbles something. The German dude looks at him and goes "ship it" with a shocked look on his face because the Swedish guy is awake. It looks like the German guy is about to fold his hand but as he extends his hand to throw away his cards, he spills his drink all over his cards and the flop. The Swedish guy seems pissed but the German is cracking up with his cronies. Then, instead of folding, the German goes all-in. It's $3300 or so to me.

What's your play?