View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 12:11 AM

Default Re: No challenge in religion

Hiya bigdaddydvo,

[ QUOTE ]

Yep, same guy that thinks killing an infant up to ten days old is OK. Yet he is a tenured professor at Princeton and chairs their ethics dept. What a sickening disgrace...

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess not as bad as the dude that condemns an entire species for the mistake of one couple. Or the one that promises torture of hell eternally for a simple mistake. I am talking abot the absolute love dude, by the way, as he is often characterised.

When will you guys at least admit the you hold totally contradictory beliefs. I won't hold it against you, won't ask you to change them, or not comply with them. I am only pre-empting what seems to be the norm, when you suddenly want everyone else to behave based on the same idiocy.

I use "idiocy" here not in a mocking way, by the way. First of there is nothing to mock. It does not exist. Secondly on another thread someone said that "intelligence is the ability to hold contracdictory thought simultaneously". I am not sure if that's intelligence but I am certain that the ability to hold two opposing thought simultaneously and NOT knowing to be doing so, can be characterised a lot more strongly and negatively than mere idiocy suggests.