View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Compare 11s with 55s

Well, I am going to start out at the 11's with my 88 bucks. During the first 4 SNG's i am just going to play regularly. On the sets after that I am going to invest my BR into the "sidebet" game at least three times. So within 10 hours I will have at least 300.00. With that money I will move down to the 5+1 speed tournaments because they are really fun. After I win 200.00 or 10 straight SNG's(which ever comes first) I will move up to the 33's. Where I will single table for 24 hours straight. This should give me a great sample size for my long term stats. If I like them I will move back down to the 5+1 speed tournaments. I will play these until I have 1,000.00. If I dont do too good at the 33's I will start playing blackjack until I have 1000. At this point I will start 7 tabling the 55's where I plan to stay until I have 2,000. Like I said I am not very good so this plan will give me a great chance of success.

I would be glad to keep you guys updated every week... but frankly i dont think you care