View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Yet another Israeli atrocity

While your at it, maybe you could tell us why it was okay to bulldoze Rachel Corrie, an obviously unarmed American protestor.

While anyone has to extend deepest condolences to her parents, it is absurd that an International Solidarity Movement (a group that has admitted some of its members have ties to Hamas, a terrorist organization) member would give up her life to defend an inanimate object. A house.

But I digress. Was Corrie a peace activist? Nobody with peace in mind would be caught burning an American flag and shouting anti-Israeli cheers! Peace activists promote peace, they do not side with one party in a conflict.

Where are all the peace activists confronting Islamic terror? North Korean totalitarianism? Chinese Communist despotism? None, because they know that if they protested those ideologies, they might actually get hurt.

So spare me your tears for her. Save them for her family.

So I don't know how she died. But I don't trust Palestinian or ISM eyewitnesses who undoubtedly have a clear anti-Israel bias.

Before you do that however, why do you feel the need to start making up excuses for the "soldier"?

I'm not making excuses for the soldier; I'll wait until I find out more about the specific case. I was shedding some light on why it might be that, IF this was indeed cold blood murder, he was charged with medium offenses. He wasn't exactly charged with jaywalking, but not murder either.