View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 07:14 PM

Default FWIW - my Pokershare experience

Yesterday I thought I was joining a new poker site - Pokershare. I wanted to post because yesterday I answered two posts about "also being a UB member" and now I see that I was wrong.

The idea sounded great, and I thought this was a site's idea to combat the "rakeback" deals and to offer something along the lines of O'Doyle's ideas.........

Oops, my mistake. Everything said pokershare, but I was just joining Ultimate Bet. Since I already had an account there, I later found that I was only playing on the pokershare "logo" tables, and I just had another acount set up at UB, and I'm not able to get the "share" each quarter for my play [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

For those of you that make your living at UB, well, God Bless you! I don't play their often because I don't do well (which I guess really means that I am outplayed). I did get a 40% bonus with my new account, but after 5 hours I am stuck $47 (which I shouldn't bitch about since I was down $350 at one point), have $129 left in the bonus account, and am calling it quits.

Good idea Pokershare, and I wish you guys the best. Next time, give all the info upfront, instead of waiting until you have "spammed" a little and "peaked" our interest. It's my own fault, I suppose, but all this did for me was waste five hours of my time..................

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]