View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Re: I\'ve about had it up to here with Canterbury Park management

I obviously have no firsthand knowledge of what's transpired between you and cardroom management. But you seem to be a young kid that makes lots of money playing and possibly is seen as brash and rude at times or has rubbed someone with power the wrong way on one occasion. Maybe don't drink, create problems when you're down there? I'm sure you're gaining much more by having access to this cardroom than they are having you there. Even if they are being overbearing here (which it sounds like), it may be worth it to just "play it there way" and go there and play w/o drama or "magoo fests" or drinking or any of that. If they know you play 30 and have in the past been wild in the $1 games and they have taken issue with it, maybe don't sit in them for awhile.

I'd go in during a slow period, ask to speak to a manager and say...let's just all start fresh from here and I apologize if my behavior in the past has offended you. Even if you don't mean it...be the better man and just play it their way. It IS their place afterall, and playing is a privilege and not a right. If you hate it there, play online...but my guess is you like to play there, so maybe do it their way for awhile or see if you can get the ear of truly higher up management if you think you're being legitimately harassed. I hope thinks work better for you there and this honestly wasn't meant as a "flame" post.

Jeff