Thread: The Crusades
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 08:57 PM

Default Re: The Crusades

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah but you're NOT listening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Consider other possibilities.

There's certainly a chance that everyone who doesn't agree with you just isn't listening. But I think that would rule out some other important possibilites you might do well to consider -- possibilities that I think are frankly much more likely.

[ QUOTE ]
As I recall, we went over this in a separate thread or two, and I provided examples and gave reading recommendations and you weren't really interested in much but restating your own point of view and questioning mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes, yes, your views will be questioned. It's not that I wasn't interested in what you had to say. In fact, I was -- which is why I questioned you. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
As I noted before, the Muslim imams and scholars who have been immersed in Islam their entire lives agree with me on these things,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to remember this one -- next time someone disagrees with me, just claim the authorities in-the-know concur with whatever I have to say. Accept such things prima facie. If you question me, you're clearly not listening.

[ QUOTE ]
and I've even provided examples--as well as examples of the religious POV's of bin-Laden anbd Zarqawi, in their own words--

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as I provided, for you, in Paul Hill's own words, why murderous abortion-doctor-killers are inspiried by the inherent vicious and violent nature of the Christian bible.

You weren't convinced?

[ QUOTE ]
but based on your prior responses I don't think you are truly interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am.

[ QUOTE ]
listen to what the imams say, even today, and you'll see I'm reporting accurately.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I have listened.
2) I don't think you're reporting accurately. There are other possibilites as to why I don't agree with you, and why I don't think you're reporting accurately, that don't revolve around me not listening.

Again, think it over.