View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 04:46 PM

Default AVOID GOLDEN RIVIERA

Golden Riviera is a new site on the Prima Network. They have horrible cash out speed. Long annoying process that is not required by other sites. I cashed out 3.5 days ago and received an email saying I will be contacted within 24 hrs as to how I would like to be paid. 24 hrs passed with no response. 36 hours passed and I still had no email. I cashed out on Saturday and it was not until Monday that I had the email. When I finally got the email, they requested an emailed or faxed copy of my license. This is kind of a pain, but I faxed it to them anyway. After I faxed the license, they requested a bank statement or cc statement with my address on it. I did this as well after whiting out the account number of course. After faxing these documents to both the finance and customer service departments, I was told on the phone that they had received the documents and would process them in the morning their time. I was told that the money would be in my Neteller account on Tuesday by noon. So what happens when I wake up on Tuesday??? No money of course. I do however have another email requesting another faxed copy of my drivers’ license. I have never experienced a delay of this sort with any online poker site. Sites like Party, WPC Network Skins, Full Tilt, CryptoLogic Skins, PokerStars, and Pacific Poker are all sites I have played on. The Crypto sites mail you a pin, but you are aware of this before hand and do not have to hassle with anything yourself. With all of these sites, once you cash out the money is in your neteller account usually within 4 hours. Please consider another poker site instead of Golden Rivera as it will save you a lot of time and frustration. I will never play here again.