View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Why do the Jews...

[ QUOTE ]
Why do some say that the Jews run the government of the USA, the media, as well as Hollywood. It is apparent that although they only make up a small percentage of the population they represent a much greater perfectage in each of the respective areas. Being a Jew, is there something that I don't know about us, that all other do... are we inherently pieces of

[/ QUOTE ]

Heres my take. I believe that jews have a very strong work ethic that is embedded into the jewish culture. The harder you work the more likely you are to succeed. Jews succeed becuase the work hard. This ain't rocket science.

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, why do people have such disgust over a certain group of people who don't harm others generally

[/ QUOTE ]

Its natural for people to have a victim attitude. In order to be the victim, you have to assign blame somewhere other than onesself.

[ QUOTE ]
who have had to struggle like no other group in the history of the world that's documented to survive as a group

[/ QUOTE ]

Again people naturally have this victim attitude. Even the jews. The simple truth of the matter is that other people have had equal or more difficult struggles.

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting sick and tired of being labeled as a penny-pinching scumbag. Seriously, Fck all you haters, get a grip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every group is derogatorily labeled by some other group.
Don't think your special. The truth is you are not.

Stu