View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 03:07 AM

Default Re: 100% standard AJ raptor hand from sb.. in the 55s at least..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

dear GOD. i said in a 215 my standard play is a check raise. obv i give it merit. im an agressive person by nature. i made my post. i made the play. and i will defend it to the death. if i reach resistance, i will fight it. if it fights back, i will keep fighting. thats my style. ill back down when proven wrong. i havent been. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. It's almost as if you completely ignored my post, which had basically nothing to do with poker, and everything to do with how abrasive and condescending you've been in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok so u call me condescending again. flip it around and look at what people have been saying to me. sure, im abrasive, ok, thats how i argue. im not talking down to anyone in my mind. maybe it comes off that way, and now that i actually read it, it does. well, fine, ill bite. i apologize for offending anyone. if you got offended though, i dont think you should be posting on a forum like this. i dont get offended easy, and love being challenged. and no, i didnt ignore yer post, i responded in a way i saw fit. thankyou. holla