View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 03:04 AM

Default everyone read this if you have posted here.

ok, first off, about the check raise.. do you REALLY think i dont HONESTLY understand the reasoning and benefits of making a check raise to around 75 here? i mean seriously people. do you honestly think i havent taken apart this hand already, and looked at every option provided?

where in my arguments, did i ever say anyone was completely wrong. (maybe i did at some point, show me please if i did..). yes, i argue. yes, im aggressive. thats my style. it works for me. i posted this hand to START controversy. thats why i make threads like this. this is NOT the first one.

as far as the reputation post? trust me, i have been berated again and again for unorthodox plays. thats fine, ill defend them. if i ever make a play i like, i will back it up to the bitter end until slapped in the face by an obvious better play. until i reach that point, i will simply refuse to back down. tragic flaw, sure, but i dont dislike it at all.

also, as far as respect goes, i feel like i have at least somewhat earned it. i dont berate noobs too often unless they blatently attack me. i dont give bad advice. i dont make useless threads. i didnt get whatever 'respect' i have by offering bad advice, wasting peoples time, and simply talking crap i cant back up.

anyone who thinks i have an inflated ego? think again. maybe 3 months ago i had an inflated ego. i was brought back to earth after a couple vegas trips. thats all it took. i know where i stand in the poker world, and especially in the sng world. im a good, winning player, that does best massive multitabling medium stakes sngs.

again, let me say that the entire reason of creating this thread was to generate arguments. i revel in it. it puts me in the best frame of mind for thinking i can possibly be in. it causes my brain to perform at a much higher level than normal, for some sick reason. if u disagree with me, fine, i dont mind at all, even my so called 'friends' that i 'dont argue' with challenge me constantly. thats what makes us all better. i dont go off on them on the forum mainly because i talk to all of them on aim about things like this anyway.

ok, i dont really know what else to say, ill go read more posts and try to respond. thanks for makin it fun so far, i got plenty of juice left [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla