View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 08:45 PM

Default AT25ds and AQ25ds

i'd like to post a lot more hands in the future, but i'll post these right now.

1) AT25ds - Should I raise preflop in EP or MP?

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]</font>

Folded to Hero, who raises to .50, MP2 and BB call

Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

All check

Turn: 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets pot, BB folds, Hero folds

I wasn't sure what to do at this point, but I didn't want to draw to the nut flush since the board was paired and only a nut low draw.

2) AQ25ds - Is this a raise in EP or MP? Seems like an odd question, since I PFR'ed the AT25ds.

I'm not really sure if either of these should be raised preflop in EP or MP. I think you can raise them in LP.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]</font>

Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>

I saw my hand as, two pair with the 2nd nut flush draw against 6 players.

SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets pot, 3 folds, button calls, SB and BB fold

Not really sure I knew exactly what I was doing here, but I think I was trying to get better high hands to fold.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

I bet the pot, button folds.

I wasn't sure what the strenght of my hand was on the flop against 6 players.

I didn't know what to do. On the turn, I think, my hand improved against a high hand, but i'm still unsure of the whole situation.

Comments appreciated. Thanks in advance!