View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 08:27 PM

Location: They call Los Angeles the City of Angels. I didn\'t find it to be that exactly, but I\'ll allow as there are some nice folks there.
Default Another ex-gf question

Okay, so here's the situation with this girl. I lived with her for a year and a half. We broke up about three years ago because I was a drunk and she liked to cheat. Things did not end well, to say the least. But we still IM each other every six month or so. Since I last saw her, I quit drinking and using drugs.

In our IM last night, she said that she's going to be in town next weekend, and needs a place to stay. She lives about six hours away now.

I don't know what her intentions are, but I really don't think I ought to be trying to hook up with her. I haven't done any naked-type hooking up with anyone else since last time I saw her, though.

If you've read some of my recent posts, there is another girl I'm interested in, and things progressed a little bit, but now we're "just friends."

I've been kicking around the idea of using the new girl as a "bodyguard" from the old one. But that could go very badly, and could be a very sleazy and manipulative move.

What should I do?