View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Hand against Sporky

Sporky and I play at the same site frequently. We talk all the time, we play HU frequently, 3-way and 4-way pretty often as well. We've been playing Stars HU a lot. I get out of line often enough to make me unpredictable, especially HU. He's good, I think he's perhaps a bit weak-tight trying turn fe raises a bit too often and folding to the 3-bet when he should also be capping more often. In the past month or two he's been brutalized, but not because he's a bad player. He is straightforward. Although I think it's close, I think I'm better than him HU.

There are a number of lines I use, and no two or 3 standard lines especially against players I know. I'm sure sporky knows this.

Sporky's on the Button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

3-handed, 1/3 blinds

Sporky open raises on the Button, SB folds, braz calls in the BB.

Flop is Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

braz checks,<font color="red">sporky bets</font>, braz calls

Turn is 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="red">braz bets</font>, <font color="red">sporky raises</font>, braz calls</font>

River 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

braz checks, sporky...

What's our action if braz donks the river?