View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 11:04 AM

Default Re: I just played Daniel N in a TV headsup match....and WON!!!

Notice it doesn't tell an hourly rate. For how many hours did he play the big games. Important stuff like that. The only thing that gives an indication of his abilty is that he had to go back and forth from 10-20 to 20-40. Well why was he going back and forth if he was beating the game? Most good players i know dont go backward. That means they are not doing well.

Another thing. He played 10-20,15-30, or 20-40 for 4 years in toronto. Yet when he got to vegas he would keep getting knocked back down to 10-20. I don't know of too many good limit holdem players that wouldn't have increase there bankroll significantly in 4 years of play. And knowing how daniel is with his moving up quickly and underbankrolled it is somewhat safe to assume that he had no more money once in vegas at 21 after 4 years of play then he had before. As he was playing lower in veags back to 10-20. This is signs of a wanna be pro.

Next he is still in vegas struggling between 10-20 and 20-40. Then it goes quicker and we don't here any results or hours played again just that he started moving up fast(could this be when he won his first wsop and had some dough in his pocket?). What i find funny is after all this live limit success, and all those early tournament wins when he started out, that he didn't have a dime to his name (and oweing alot of money to his friends) until a 2 or 3 years ago. So where did all the money go. Why was Daniel broke? Yeah he must have been killing the live games LOL. Please! He can't even blame it on drugs as he has never touched the stuff. So where did it go?

How is that for an educated response? Care to answer that question? Where did it all go? Not only that where did it all go, but why wasn't it double or triple the bankroll couple years later if he was killing the live games and so good in tournies? He should been a millionaire instead he was dead broke. Interesting huh? So answer that. Where did it all go?