View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Very Long & Boring

This is very inspiring dude.

Do you frequent the MTT forum? (I know all my questions should be asked there but I don't know what happens there and would rather not get flamed for asking total noob questions)

How many 3-table sng's did you play before graduating to the 100+9? I've read HoH and dabbled in them lately (perhaps 20 tourneys so far) and am currently in the green but don't have the balls to step up to that level yet. I started playing HE with the idea that some day I could play NL at a high level but found the easy $$ at limit has distracted me from that goal. My current plan is to continue playing $5 and $10 MTT's and keep reading HOH repeatedly until I have the same familiarity with that that I have with SSH. I'm not leaving limit yet (I need the income) I'm just planning on continuing to have one table of NL going from time to time as I grind away bonuses. Should I be hanging out at the MTT forum or is HoH good enough? (I found it weird the few times I checked it out previously) What kind of a track record should I be looking for before stepping up or is it just a confidence thing (I have the bankroll)?

Any advice you could give me is very much appreciated.

Good luck at the WSOP!