Thread: 2 Folds
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 04:30 PM

Default 2 Folds

I've been running very badly over the last week. Actually, it's just the last two days. It happens. Poker.

Party Poker, $100 buy in NL, 6 max

I ($250) get Kh9h in the SB. UTG ($250), a very aggressive player doing a lot of betting limps. All fold to me, I call, and the BB ($45), a donkey, raps. 3 to the flop.

The flop is:

K K Q rainbow. I check, the BB checks, UTG bets $3. I call and the BB call. The turn is some brick like a 4. I check, BB moves in for his last $40 or so and UTG smooth calls. I fold.

Party Poker, $200 buy in NL, full ring.

I ($300) pick up black 10 10 in late MP and have two limpers to me. I make it $8 all fold back to the first limper and she calls. She had about $450 and is a tight, aggressive player. If she's in she's generally betting or raising. In an earlier hand she strung me a long a bit with a weak lead with a nice hand. The other limper ($200) calls. I don't have a read on this player as he hasn't been sitting long. 3 to the flop.

The flop is:

7 6 6 two black.

The first limper leads out $10, the second one smooth calls, and I call. The turn is red deuce. The first limper leads out for $25, the second again smooth calls, and I fold.

Thoughts?