View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 08:50 AM

Default Re: Tapping married women

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So am I a scumbag......Nope.....Lifes too short to worry about anybody else besides me...I just go with the flow and if that means mowing someone elses lawn then I'll live with the consequences....

Regards

Vavavoom

[/ QUOTE ]
Pure class...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are going to fix my posts....please do so intelligently...

You don't know anything about me....Read the first line of my post....She knew what she was doing....Do I feel bad about it....No....So why should you get on my case...

We live in a society where people believe the grass is greener on the other side...I have had several girlfriends with whom I always remained faithful...So I have integrity....What I don't have though is time for people who have something good and let it go to waste....I'll admit, I am very good at listening and can pick up signs that someone is unhappy....I don't take advantage of girls and never have....If I deemed attractive by someone that is unhappy then so be it....Just because they are married, doesn't mean that I'm a scumbag.......IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO !!!!

This thread was about "Tapping Married Women"....I made a post about it...Don't change it to make me out to be something that I am quite clearly not....

Regards

Vavavoom (Class Personified)