View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: 10/25 live game...deep stacked - my hand against vil from Hand 1

I played in this game as well (ObnxNole and FSUPlayer, I'm Travis from G-ville). Couldn't remember my old twoplustwo name unfortunately, been awhile since I've been on here, so I'm starting over [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Here's a Hand I played horribly against the villain from hand 1. Criticism's and comments welcome. I wanted to post it here because maybe it would help the analysis of ObnxNole's hand.

Hand:

Villain and my stack are around 4000.

Villain limps in middle position, friend of mine who is very ABC limps to my right, I raise to 125 with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the cutoff. Big blind calls, villain calls, my friend folds.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Big Blind Checks Villain checks. Hero bets 275 into 410. Big Blind folds, villain calls.

Turn: 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Villain fires 800. At this point from what I've seen from him, I think he's picked up a lower diamond draw, or check called with one pair on the flop and has spiked his second pair. He'll most likely come back over the top of any raise, or call an all-in with just about anything here. I just call.

River: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Villain checks. I check behind (again horrible, I know should probably value bet here. Villain doesn't check the river with something I'm not beating). Results in white below.

<font color="white">Villain shows Q4 of diamonds, hero takes it down. </font>