View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Eurobet Limit O8

In my relatively limited experience at the new and improved Eurobet, there is very little game selection. They rarely have limit O8 higher than .5/1 and since I am trying to move up to 3/6 and can't even find a 1/2 game this is frustrating. I have no idea how good the games are since I haven't played yet. I don't think there has ever been a 1/2 or higher game going when I have logged in.

PLO8 is a bit better. They often have up through $200 buy in games going, but I don't think much higher than that. I usually sit in the $50 or $100 buy in games and the games seem OK. I haven't noticed a ton of great aggressive players (or any for that matter) and I see plenty of sucker plays. I have had bluffs called on the river by hands that couldn't beat my bluff either way a couple of times.

I am not a big fan of the blind structure on the PLO8 though (basically 2 BB instead of an SB and BB) since I am pretty tight in the SB, so this is costing me money that I wouldn't normally lose. If you call all the time in the SB anyway, then it probably wouldn't make much difference.

It may be better than when the skins were alone, but nowhere near as good as party or UB in my opinion.