View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 06:41 AM

Default Re: Have you ever hurt someone because of a girl

[ QUOTE ]
I used to get my ass kicked all the time in grade school cuz I was so small, well the main guy who picked on me all the tme was walking home with me and this girl I liked (we all lived on the same street) and she had a lollipop, he then stole it from her, so I told him to give it back, and when he wouldnt I punched him in the nose (first time I ever hit this guy) his face erupted in blood and he ran home crying. Awesome, I finally stood up for myself and kicked this guys ass, and in front of the chick I liked no less. I was a total hero!!......for all of like 2 minutes until his older sister (who was 14!!!!) came walking up the street, and said "I just heard what you did to my brother", and then beat the living hell out of me. I laid on the ground screaming and crying while she kicked me, until finally someone driving by actually stopped in the middle of the street and got out of their car and got her to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you were basking in your shortlived moment of glory, but didnt any part of your brain say "hmm, now might be a good time to get the [censored] outta here"?