Thread: Tilt?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Tilt?

Sossman

Are your figures accurate? I heard that 85.76% of all statistics are made up [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Anyway, if what you say were true, no-one would reply to Cris's post. I think folk here do care thus the advice to take a break etc etc.

Tilt is quite familiar to me too Cris, ask Doc about my private emails after a few jars and getting busted out of a multi table tournie late on with best hand after labouring for hours (was in the money but was looking for final table [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]) . I went on to lose my original profit and more (as I upped the stakes and lost surprise surprise) until Doc finally asked if I would consider coming off tilt - with a few choice and wise words [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I didn't play next day, took family out the day after, had a great day (you know the warm fuzzy type), came back in the evening and signed up for a 2-table $22 SnG in which I scraped home and won [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers

stoneii