View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

As you know from my previous posts, I can hardly blame you for your feelings regarding Daniel, various mistruths, and party in general.

"led me and others to believe that we should keep playing and would receive bonuses on current play. "

I never saw anything that I thought really implied this.

I had stopped playing on party for the most part because I wasn't getting anything extra (I did the $100 reload bonus...and then the cruise-marathon).

But you obviously weren't alone in believing that you might be getting some sort of credit for your December play.

I have officially won my seat on the cruise.
Last year I met a party-rep who was 'seeking input' after buying a round of drinks at one of the small bars.
But he was bombarded by drunks who wanted to know all about the rigged-cards the cash-out curse and the risk of playing against robots 'how do we even know they are real people??'
It was really ridiculous.
I think that EVERYONE on the cruise completely believed this stuff. Seriously.

But if I meet someone from Party again I might see if I can address the issues regarding the VIP club.

However...I'll be there to drink and have a good time...so talking VIP-club politics with a party-rep won't be too high on my priority list (if they won't really listen to the e-mails then why would they listen face-to-face).

But if I see someone with a Daniel Wexler name-badge I might not be able to resist.

Other reps like mike O'Malley were pretty accessable last year but I didn't get around to introducing myself.