View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

[ QUOTE ]
If that Daniel guy starts getting that club together again and starts getting the players some REAL offers then I'll be happy to consider them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. I'm more than a little pissed.

they shorted me in November, and upon reflection I'm pretty sure they intentionally refused to email offers because they wanted to say one thing when they meant another. I was definitely lied to about the rules regarding the nov. promotion.

Then for three weeks Mr Wexler leads me to believe that dec offers are forthcoming and while never quite lying certainly led me and others to believe that we should keep playing and would receive bonuses on current play. Then he avoids my last email for ten days (while I've seen others post email exchanges on this board) and finally comes back with "well I guess you got the cruise email by now right? that's december", total B.S. as I was basically not eligible; i'd spent 40k points in the last month or so on freerolls and there's no way I was going to try to get 45k pts by jan 6.

total BS, and to I'm fairly certain now that the coloring of facts was intentional to get skins players to switch. I don't think I will ever trust party again after this debacle. I'm going to spend my PPM semi tickets next week and then it's bye bye potty for me.

I'm pretty sure i'll be grinding away on stars for a while. I was already planning on dropping a few grand at dell in the next few months and entering a couple WSOP prelims this summer, so why not right? One thing I wish stars was doing is not delaying the gold/platinum freerolls until the last weekend of the month. it would have been neat to have a little platinum status marathon to try to get a huge overlay on that first saturday. they should have done this IMO, but oh well..