View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 07:59 PM

Default Re: A question about ROI%

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand it might make sense on a personal level, to improve my play, but I'm not making a profit with those numbers, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why ask us? You're the one looking at the numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've made a mistake, and haven't been clear.

I'm not looking at the numbers. My numbers are worse than this plausible, if not worst case, scenario. However, my sample size is so small as to be non-applicable, so I'm not overly concerned. I've just done some math, which I'm not sure is correct, that indicates what I need to accomplish.

I'm asking if my projections are correct.

I'm also asking if anyone here, right-minded or otherwise, plays large numbers (>1000) of SNG's without rakeback and makes a profit worth mentioning. "Worth mentioning" is going to be an opinion; I don't care what their numbers are, just that they feel it's profit "worth mentioning" in a sample size adequate for analysis. I suppose it would also be helpful if they mentioned whether they felt that they were in their right mind - for the sake of thoroughness. No documentation certifying sanity or lack thereof is necessary, however.

Sure, I'd love free money- I can't get it. I'm trying to decide if it's worth playing without it. I understand the final decision is up to me. I would just like more information.

Sorry for the confusion.

FOITNOF,

-D.