View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Live 20/40 TT Hand, Interesting Turn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to chime in and say raising the river would be very stupid (unless of course its an 8).

[/ QUOTE ]

Raising the river would be very stupid UNLESS it were an 8?
This makes no sense mmcd, "Do you see why?"

[ QUOTE ]

Edit: What happened to CC behind you after sb capped?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't act yet, he is behind me...action is still on me in the hand I posted! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed the 8 to a T in my edit, and I was directing my post towards the people who were saying call and maybe raise the river.

Unless this guy is quite a rock, I don't see how you can fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got ya, I dunno that "Do you see why" line always seems so damn condescending to me it makes me cringe. It's been used so many times on here as a "you are a complete idiot if you can't see why" and I guess it just personally bothers me because I view this as a learning forum, and that just hinders learning and contribution from many players and lurkers here (myself included, probably because its often in responses to my posts...not that I didn't deserve a sanity check, but there are better ways to put it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Nothing against you man, it's just that damn saying...hits a nerve in me. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]