View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Michigan State -4 1/2 @ Purdue POTW#10

I'm 0fer in Big Ten Games. But sure, you're convincing me. I'm staying away from the OSU game after the Wisconsin debacle where your team actually put up a fight, though OSU will now win by 50. I can't win.

*edit* So I put a unit on MSU because you told me to even though MSU will probably crap the bed on any game I don't bet against them. Also put .5 units on BC (-6/+112) at UNC. I feel like the public is going to look at UNC's good game against Miami and overvalue them against BC, ignoring the fact that Miami is just really overrated and probably should be ranked in the teens. They have played one decent team (FSU) and lost to them, so I'm not all that impressed. BC by at least 7.

Also threw on a half unit on Northwestern to win outright at home against Iowa. Think the odds were +130ish. Once again, I think public perception thinks NW has just been lucky. I think they have a decent chance to rebound with a win here.

Do not take any of my analysis seriously. I am a losing bettor and am doing this for fun. I am hijacking MTTR's thread for the sole reason that I agreed with him on a pick last week and we lost, so this is his punishment [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]